Using the Exchange Management Console (EMC) to move OAB generation to another server:
1. In the console tree, navigate to Organization Configuration > Mailbox.
2. In the result pane, click the Offline Address Book tab, and then select the OAB for which you want to move the generation to a new server.
3. In the action pane, click Move.
4. On the ‘Move Offline Address Book’ page, click ‘Browse’ to open the Select Mailbox Server dialogue box. Select the server which you want to move the OAB generation process to, and OK.
5. Click ‘Move’ this will move the generation of your OAB to the new server and copy the existing files for the OAB to the new server
6. Click Finish to close the wizard.
Use the Exchange Management Shell (EMS) to move OAB generation to another server:
This example moves the OAB generation process to server1 for the OAB ‘Default Offline Address Book’
Move-OfflineAddressBook -Identity “Default Offline Address Book” -Server server1